BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

introduce yourself

My name is Matias I was born in 1988 during the dictatorship in Chile,. Now I'm 20 years old and I'm studying second year of english pedagogy at Alberto Hurtado university.

I like to play the guitar and listen to rock music. I also play in a band called Leftoreium were we play tribute songs to some of the band that he listen like Iron maiden, Black sabbath, Megadeth etc.

I love to watch movies and T.V series like Dr. House, Heroes, Juno, The pianist among others.

One of my new interests is to read, I have been reading book written by Mijail Bakunin, Franz Kafka, Or Nietzche.


I am a realistic
and I wants to be a person
who change the mind of the people
and I also want a world with equallity and oportunity.

0 comentarios: