BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

As I aM

Matias 20 years old, young student from english pedagogy
guitarist and vocalist
from a band called Leftorium
were we play tribute songs
to some of the band that he listen.

He also write some poems
about what he feel about his life,
his friend
his girlfriend.

He loves to watch movies or documentaries
like eternal shine of spotles mind or heima
he listen music to relax and to think, he loves chopin and iron maiden
get drug with beethoven and burzum
and he gets crazy with Megadeth and Agua de annique.

He is a realistic
he wants to be a person
who change the mind of the people
he wants a world with equallity.

3 comentarios:

Nicole dijo...

yeah... that`s true, I have that privilege. envy me! haha

Jano dijo...

you are a dreamer...but I like dreams too.

I like your presentation cool homie...step your game up!!!!!

Lancelot dijo...

hahaha it's a great presentation.

you makes so many activites during your free time I think.